Hard Surface Artist
• Shipped Gears 5: Hivebusters
• Working closely with the design and concept art teams to develop new weapon
• High Resolution hard surface modeling, texturing, and asset integration inside
Unreal Engine. Rigging rigid body assets.
• Overseeing quality of assets delivered by our outsourcing partners, and providing
feedback for them.
• Tasked with creating weapons and character equipment for an unannounced FPS,
working with the team that created Alien: Isolation.
• Worked closely with Art Direction to establish a distinct look for weapons and
character gadgets in a new IP.
• Responsible for the entire game art asset pipeline. Reference gathering, Initial
block-out, High res, game res, UV's, baking, and texturing.
• Strong emphasis on ensuring assets function mechanically as they would in the real
• Part of the team that shipped Gears of War 5.
• Prototyping new weapons and vehicles based on 2D concepts. Ensuring these new
assets fit our artistic language, while meeting the needs of the animation and
• High Resolution hard surface modeling, texturing, and asset integration.
- High / Low poly modeling and PBR texturing of environment assets, weapons, foliage, and props.
- Responsible for creating the entire game worlds. Layout, composition, Meshing.
- Led the push for implementation of scanned photogrammetry assets.
- Outsourced asset quality management.
Creating the environments from the ground up for an indie FPS. Level design, modeling, texturing and implementation in Unity.